Web redirect

New work, news and Images from the shop. If you would like to know more about my art, please visit my full website @ www.chrisbathgate.com

1/18/11

Work Featured in Make Magazine


My work has just recently been featured in Make Magazine and I thought I would send out a link to everyone. Its not exactly a fine arts publication, but it is certainly one that I thoroughly enjoy reading.
For those not familiar with the magazine, in their words it is

"The first magazine devoted entirely to DIY technology projects, MAKE Magazine unites, inspires and informs a growing community of resourceful people who undertake amazing projects in their backyards, basements, and garages. Coined Martha Stewart For Geeks by Newsweek's Stephen Levy, MAKE is one of the most highly regarded and well-published success stories in the consumer magazine space over the past year."

 It has been on newsstands for just over a week, but I wanted to wait until the electronic version was up and running so I could provide a link.

Chris Bathgate in Make